Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death. - Arthur Schopenhauer

2012年10月4日木曜日

Starting This Last Seme


The last seme of my college life has started.
My original plan was to take as many class as I could take like I scheduled below.


But the situation has changed since I was scheduling.
I got lots of things I have to deal with. I won't have a time to be tied up with classes.

As entering the uni and going on studying, I came to find intellectual curiosity within it.
Since paying not inexpensive tuition, thought it's reasonable to take as many classes before graduating.

So after all, classes I took are as follows...
  • Seminar
  • Advertising Communication
  • Programming
  • European Politics
The prof of Euro Politics just came back from a year research at Harvard, so I'm really excited to take her class and see what she's experienced there. 

During this last seme, I've got to go to these classes (listed above) and work pretty much 5~6 times a week, read tons of books for my final paper, prepare for grad school and be ready for other exams. Gonna be such a hectic life. But I'm ready.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿