Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death. - Arthur Schopenhauer

2012年10月23日火曜日

Rules of the Game


Einstein once said
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"
What he drove at really sinked in my impression. I have to admit that it related to my thoughts of living. Guessing this, in a way, has the same connotation to lyrics of Eminem's famous song 'Lose Yourself'...
"Make me king, as we move toward a new world order. A normal life is boring, but superstardom's close to post modern. It only grows harder, only grow hotter" 
I wrote about it on my blog before 'Gamificational Lifestyle'
Keep focusing at making it a habit till you can't go to bed without doing it.
You create rules, the rest of the world would follow if you are right.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿